- Build and maintain BTQ's website
- Develop websites and web applications for a range of products and services
- Work alongside graphic designers to implement Figma designs
- Improve UI/UX across websites and web applications
- Make suggestions to web-based architecture and solutions
- Proficient in modern front-end technologies (e.g. Vue, Angular, React preferred)
- Experienced in responsive web design
- Good communication skills in English
- Experienced in modern CSS (e.g. SCSS, styled-component, Tailwind)
- Ability to develop websites from scratch
- Experience with the following technologies: Figma, React, Next.js, Tailwind, Netlify, Github
Nice to haves:
- Experienced in CI/CD
- Robust knowledge of front-end technologies
- Application - Resume review and email exchange.
- 1st round interview - Technical review.
- Work sample (optional)
- 2nd round interview - Technical background interview with corporate partners.
Upon successful interview process, we will make an offer to the candidate and discuss on boarding package.
Think you're a fit?
Reach out to us by sending your CV, resume, Github, and anything else that showcases your work!